on my blog i want to learn english and maths and we will learn alot on the computer and my first forfit gmail is a kiten this is going to be fun.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
on my blog i want to learn english and maths and we will learn alot on the computer and my first forfit gmail is a kiten this is going to be fun.
Posted by Lachlan at 1:00 PM
10 comments:
Fantastic first post! I am so proud of 3H for doing this whilst I was away!
I can't wait to see all your work. It is great to share learning because you get to teach other people things too.
What have you been learning about in 3H this week?
What would you like to learn to do next on Blogger?
Mrs C :-)
Lachlan you did one good job at your blog.It rocks Lachlan I like so much Lachie
From Grace
Hi lac.Nice first post.
Would you like a pet on your blog.Tell me at school.
cool post lachlan
hi lachlan your first blog is cool dude from johrel
Hi like your Blog!!!
to lacllan your background looks cool but would you like me to help you get a derent background from jack in 4/5r ok
hi lachlan i like your background it is so cool from jack in 45r
Hi lachlan i like your pet cat it look's cool what is it's name?
Post a Comment